Everlong Group Medical Captive Services is currently looking to add an Account Executive to its dynamic sales team. We are looking for someone that possesses a big-picture mentality, is a proactive self-starter, and encompasses a pure passion to be the best captive manager to our broker-partners. This role will be out of Everlong’s main office located in Downers Grove, IL.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for attracting the right broker-partners and driving participation in Everlong captive programs by working collaboratively within the sales team and senior management
- Responsibility for new business development, growth and building powerful relationships with new and existing broker-partners
- Implementing innovative approaches to source leads and delivering broker specific strategies which align with Everlong’s mission
- Facilitate online meetings with new broker-partners with the focus on educating the benefits of the captive has for their clients and further building brand awareness
- Fully manage a sales pipeline, prioritizing high conversion rate, and multi-year client commitments
What we are looking for:
- Someone with 2+ years commercial, client facing business development and sales experience – we’d love to see a record of sales conversions and hitting targets!
- Someone who’s highly adaptable, reliable and proactive; enjoys working autonomously in a dynamic business environment and is passionate about health and well-being
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred but not essential
- An outgoing, confident, results oriented person who has a great ability to present and influence key decision makers on the phone and/or video conferencing
- Someone who displays innovative broader business thinking and wants to make a positive difference!
Everlong offers some pretty amazing benefits which include; flexible work arrangements, robust healthcare, dental, life & disability insurance and a generous 401k plan to name a few. We not only invest in your career development, we truly care about it. Employee productivity and satisfaction is important to us, that’s why we do not believe in stringent vacation policies. If you think you’d be a great fit for this role and our company, then we’d love to hear from you!